Managing File Services Has Never Been Easier
With CTERA, creating and managing diverse file services is a zero development, wizard-driven process. And with our ready-to-use connectors for popular automation systems, you can manage CTERA-based services as you do other cloud or “as-a-service” deployments within your organization.
Your Business Benefits
Manage 100,000s of connected users and devices from a single console. Monitor usage, perform upgrades, and troubleshoot remotely.
qAutomation and Provisioning
Automate service provisioning, quota management, billing, alerts and more to keep administration overhead to a minimum.
Allow local admins and end-users to perform simple operations, improving user satisfaction and liberating system admins from mundane tasks.
- Real-time monitoring
- Monitor all aspects of service management and system operation from a single pane-of-glass console.
- Customized end-user emails
- Brand/customize system emails received by end-users, including service plan updates, backup failures, quota reached, and more.
- Configurable email alerts
- Get alerts on system events including disconnected devices, subscription renewals, storage quotas and more.
- Admin role definitions
- Define roles and assign privileges to full admins, read-only admins, support staff and other types of system users.
- Template-based management
- Change backup schedules, storage quotas, and other parameters for thousands of devices at once, using configuration templates.
- Remote software/firmware upgrades
- Manage version repository, upgrade CTERA client software and appliance firmware based on policy and scheduling preferences.
- Dashboard and sortable list views
- View system alerts and essential usage stats. Generate reports and sortable lists of users, devices, events and storage folders.
- Automated billing integration
- Automate back-office operations through 3rd-party integrations for billing, credit card payment and internal charge-back.
- Service plan creation
- Wizard-driven, flexible service plans that allow defining features, storage quotas, trial accounts and more.
- Service catalog/app store integration
- Enable end-users/customers to subscribe to CTERA-based apps and services in service catalogs or online app stores.
Cloud Automation Connectors
CTERA's native service orchestration capabilities are further extended with integrations for leading third-party billing, monitoring and cloud automation systems.