Last week, we announced our strategic partnership with Wasabi Technologies. I am very excited about this partnership because we continue to get more and more demand to bring our award-winning Enterprise File Cloud Services to the broader mid-market. This market segment is looking to move to more modern, secure, and easier to manage hybrid file services versus maintaining and managing their traditional workplace models. In addition, better protection from Ransomware attacks has become a top priority for almost every IT organization, big or small.
Wasabi has a tremendous presence in the mid-market with their market-leading hot cloud storage and channel partners. With their extremely cost-effective and highly durable storage availableworldwide, we chose to deliver our CTERA Files SaaS offering on top of Wasabi’s cloud object service platform. This turn-key cloud file services offering consists of object storage in simple, consumption-based bundles that are easy to procure and expand on-demand, with no hidden costs or egress fees, and includes the following main capabilities:
- Integrated file and object cloud service – CTERA’s Global File System creates a single global namespace for all files and delivers infinite cloud storage leveraging a cost-effective object storage repository powered by Wasabi.
- Edge Filers for fast local SMB/NFS access – CTERA Edge Filers use smart caching to accelerate file access speeds for remote users, ensure availability even when disconnected from the cloud, and enable users to maintain familiar workflows.
- Ransomware protection and disaster recovery – CTERA’s Global File System helps eliminate the risk of data loss by allowing organizations to recover “locked” data within minutes, avoiding downtime, and remaining assured that sensitive information is never exposed to hackers. By combining enterprise-grade antivirus and threat protection and a zero-trust architecture, CTERA delivers the industry’s most effective ransomware mitigation and business continuity solution.
- Automated data discovery and migration from legacy NAS – CTERA Migrate is a built-in data migration engine that provides data discovery and automated import of file shares from legacy NAS systems, streamlining enterprise cloud transformation initiatives that otherwise might be hindered by the complexity and cost overhead of data migration from legacy systems.
For increased flexibility, for existing Wasabi partners and customers, we also offer a version that allows them to “bring their own bucket.”
- To learn more about our new partnership and the new CTERA Files offering, join us June 7th at 11am ET, for our joint webinar. Register here.
- To sign up for a Free 30-Day Trial of CTERA Files, register here.
- To read more about the CTERA Files powered by Wasabi solution, view the solution brief here.