2019 Cyberthreat Defense Report
The Cyberthreat Defense Report provides information security decision makers with practical, unbiased insight into how enterprises and government agencies defend their networks against today’s complex cyberthreat landscape.
Key insights from more than 1,200 IT security professionals include:
- 78% of networks were breached last year
- Malware, ransomware,and spear-phishing cause the most headaches
- 56% of organizations were compromised by ransomware last year
- Nearly half of ransomware victims succumb to paying ransoms
- 84% of IT security budgets are rising
Please complete the form to the right to download the full report.
CyberEdge Group, Annapolis, MD – 2019
The CyberEdge Group name and logo are trademarks of CyberEdge Group, LLC in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.