Backend Architect/ Tech-Lead
We are looking for a strong tech lead to keep our software technology aligned with the business’s strategic vision.
This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and counterparts.
Your primary responsibility will be to design solutions on different layers of Ctera solution, to coordinate with the team leaders and the
team members, Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Work In collaboration with the Chief Architect, discuss, formulate, and document an architecture vision and approaches in software product.
- Detail out and refine higher-level architecture decisions into a lower-level design.
- Communicate the technical vision to the engineering teams.
- Overlook and support the work of the teams to ensure that the architecture decisions are being executed and the teams are following coding standards and architecture guidelines.
- Lead implementation of technical and infrastructure initiatives to support architecture decisions.
- Consult the engineering team with ongoing projects. Help them align solutions with the existing architecture vision and industry best practices.
- Make software design (application-level) decisions with the team, take software architecture topics for further consideration and unification.
- Ensure technical knowledge sharing between development teams on related or similar projects.
- Build and lead research groups of senior and principal engineers to define and decide development technology and platform, define development standards, tools, processes, etc.
- BSc in Computer Science with a solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- At least 8 years of proven experience
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience with Microservices – a must!
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Spring Boot, Micronaut or Microprofile
- DBs - Postgres , Mongo or Cassandra
- Tomcat, Jetty or Netty server
- Linux - Centos, Redhat or Ubuntu
- Microservices security, Authentication/Authorization managers - Amazon API Gateway, WSO2, Tyk, Kong or Nginx
- Reactive programming - Spring Webflux, Reactor, RxJava , Kafka Streams , Rsocket