This is a customer-facing role where you will manage deployment projects and provide professional services to CTERA top EMEA-APAC based global enterprise customers, becoming their trusted advisor.
CTERA integrates with all the major players in the cloud space, including AWS, Azure, Google, and IBM Cloud and your expertise should include one or more of these platforms. You will help solve customer problems, involving product, network, and cloud problems that range from simple to extremely complex.
This position involves traveling to customers.
- 5+ years experience as a service delivery engineer in storage/Security/IT or a related industry working with service providers and large enterprise customers.
- Outstanding communication skills in spoken and written English. (*Korean is an advantage)
- Can-do attitude with excellent enterprise-scale project management and task tracking skills.
- In-depth understanding of the enterprise software space and data center infrastructure technologies including:
- Active Directory and LDAP, familiar with NT-ACLs
- On-Prem and Cloud storage experience (such as Hitachi, EMC, NetApp, S3, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Security and encryption technologies
- TCP/IP Networking, DNS, and other common IP protocols.
- Solid understanding of Windows, macOS and savvy with Linux
- Experience with storage (SMB, NFS, NAS) - advantage
- Experience with virtualization frameworks (VMware/Hyper-V/Nutanix)
The following are an advantage:
- PostgreSQL DB knowledge
- Networking experience with Load Balancer, Wireshark, ethereal, etc.
- AWS/ MS Azure certification
- Additional languages