The Solution Architect (SA) supports presales activities for the entire CTERA solution portfolio. The SA will become a technical subject matter expert on CTERA solutions and will assist in complex customer design and pre-sales tasks.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an SA in storage or related industry with large enterprise customers and service providers.
- Strong presentation and technical analysis skills.
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working towards their resolution.
- High spoken and written English skills. Other languages – a plus.
- Storage Experience – Such as Hitachi, EMC, IBM or NetApp – troubleshoot storage-related problems.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, including troubleshooting using tools such as Wireshark, ethereal, etc. Knowledge of DNS, and other common IP protocols such as SMTP, etc.
- Experienced with Unix operating systems such as Linux, Solaris, and VMware experience
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred