CTERA is a hypergrowth start-up in the cloud data management space, providing a secure file services platform to enterprise IT.
The CTERA Portal group is growing, and we are looking for a big data engineer with a proven track record in developing scalable, robust data pipelines, transforming data into models and provide business intelligence, to join our team.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in software development/ data engineering/ data
- pipelines development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent degree
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Java, Python)
- Experience using big data technologies (Spark , Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra)
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies
- Knowledge in containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with machine learning – an advantage