Location: North America
CTERA Networks is a fast-growing startup in the cloud storage space, seeking for a Sales Engineer to support its pre-sales activities in the north-east of United States. We are looking for a smart, highly technical team player with extensive sales experience who is enthusiastic to work on delivering storage solutions to leading fortune 500 enterprise companies in North America.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Sales Engineer in the storage and / or cloud industries
- Strong presentation and technical analysis skills
- Up to 50% travel with some overnight stays
- Storage experience – network attached storage (NAS), file-systems, object storage. Protocols: CIFS/SMB, NFS. Background in deploying, securing and managing file servers, backup & archiving software’s.
- Cloud or virtualization experience – 2+ years’ experience in VMware (Datacenter Virtualization Certification) or AWS / Azure Certified Solution Architect
- Networking / Firewall experience – Proven knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and the following protocols: HTTP, TLS, DNS, LDAP and SAML v2. Experience in using network troubleshooting tools such as WireShark.
- Operating systems – Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Platforms (Roles: ADDS & DNS) and Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Practical experience with enterprise backup and recovery platforms
- Documentation experience to edit guides, sales presentations, network, configuration diagrams and asset management
Apply for this position