CTERA Networks is a fast-growing startup in the space of cloud storage and is seeking a Sales Engineer (‘SE’) to provide mainly pre-sales and occasionally post-sales support for the entire CTERA solution portfolio.
- At least 5 years of experience as an SE in storage or a related industry with service providers and large enterprise customer
- Strong presentation and technical analysis skills
- Willingness to travel to travel mainly in France and sometimes rest of Europe
- Storage Experience – Such as Hitachi, EMC, IBM or NetApp – Knows how to create and manage LUNS, iSCSI initiators and targets, troubleshoot storage related problems. Has experience in creating, managing, troubleshooting file servers/NAS and experienced with enterprise ACL, CIFS, NFS, AFP
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, including troubleshooting using tools such as wireshark, ethereal etc. Knowledge of DNS, and other common IP protocols such as SMTP etc.
- Experienced with Unix operating systems such as Linux, Solaris, etc. and 2-4 years VMware experience and/or certification
- Location: Paris