Join The CTERA Team!
CTERA Networks is the world leader in cloud storage enablement and offers a high-growth, innovative environment with an informal, collegial atmosphere. We have the following positions open:
Israel-Based Positions (Petach Tikvah)
In this position you will design and develop automated tests, work with the CLI and API of CTERA's products in a Unix-based environment.
- At least 2 years experience with Java and scripting
- Knowledge of UNIX, storage and Networking environments
- Good general IT knowledge
- Responsible, quick learner and team player
- System automation – a must
- BSc in Computer-Science from a well-known university - an advantage
In this position you will conduct a full testing cycle of CTERA products. The position entails setting up environments including networking, storage and databases in multi-platform systems.
- 1-2 years experience
- Good IT and networking knowledge
- Team player, responsible and quick learner
- Excellent English skills
- Scripting, Storage, UNIX- an advantage
This is a customer facing position, solving product and network problems of low and high complexity. Candidate must be able to effectively utilize complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems. This position also provides IT support to CTERA's employees.
- Help customers solve technical issues and properly set up their CTERA products
- Answer questions from existing and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of CTERA products
- Analyze customer problems by using remote access, debug files, network captures and more
- Reproduce customer case scenario at test lab and assist in troubleshooting and resolving product bugs
- Follow up on customer cases/tickets through CTERA's CRM
- Write customer-facing technical documentation for CTERA's knowledge base and website
- Communicate customer needs and requirements to CTERA's development team
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade desktop/laptop hardware and software
- Support of Microsft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Active Directory and Exchange and others
- 2+ years experience in technical support
- Technical BA/BSc degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a computer technology field
- Solid knowledge of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH and DNS, as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools such as packet sniffer, ping, nslookup- Mandatory
- In depth Windows (Including servers) Mac and Linux admin skills and troubleshooting ability- Mandatory
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft environments (AD, Exchange, Windows servers, etc.)
- Experience with storage systems- An advantage
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities
- English- Fluent (Verbal and written)
The CTERA mobile team develops a mobile application (Android and iOS) enabling file access, sync and share between PCs and other mobile devices, based on CTERA cloud servers.
- Team player, organized, responsible and quick learner
- At least 3 years experience in programming Java and C/C++
- Experience in developing a mobile app for at least one of the platforms- An advantage
- BSc in Computer-Science from a well-known university