CTERA is a fast-growing startup in the space of cloud storage and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join our team of experts. We are looking for an escalation engineer responsible for supporting and triaging our flagship CTERA product. Your primary responsibility will be to apply escalation expertise to resolve complex customer issues in coordinating the technical support teams.
You will have interfaces with Support teams, Engineering and external customers to resolve business and technical issues, both proactively and reactively, on all products and services
At least 3 years’ experience as an escalation Engineer with customer facing experience- a must!
· Solid knowledge and experience in storage (NFS, NAS) / Cloud (AWS and Azure)/ Networking environments
· Experience with SMB protocol (SAMBA is an advantage)
· Solid understanding of Windows, Linux and Mac OS (a CCNA certificate in hand- an advantage)
· Experience with software testing, scripts and running SQL queries for debugging (Postgres- an advantage)
· Excellent English level, both speaking and writing
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
· Ability to work with several interfaces in parallel
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
· Team player, autodidact, excellent communication skills
Apply for this position