Digital Transformation for Media & Entertainment
Today's media and entertainment organizations face significant challenges in unstructured data growth, global content collaboration, and data protection. Traditional IT infrastructure isn’t equipped to meet these emerging file services requirements, but cloud solutions also pose challenges in the forms of performance and data security.
CTERA offers organizations a flexible and secure path to digital transformation. CTERA's file services platform enables organizations to simplify and modernize data infrastructure, future-proof against storage sprawl, and maintain high performance at the network edge.
CTERA Helps Media Companies Address
YExponential Data Growth
Replace capacity-constrained file servers with modern edge filers that enable the benefits of cloud storage
Provide concurrent access to all data for all users; improve productivity with cross-site collaboration
Limited On-site IT and Maintenance
Centrally manage data, backups, users, and offices from a single dashboard
Trusted by Leading Media and Entertainment Companies
"CTERA’s solution for cloud backup enabled us to replace expensive tape backup while helping with SOX compliance and reducing TCO by 65%."
“CTERA has enabled our IT team to transform its backup operation and become an internal service provider capable of delivering on-demand, cloud-based data protection services throughout the organization"
"CTERA offers all of the features and functionality that are truly important to us. The centralized management capabilities enable IT to easily and effectively manage a distributed and growing network"
A Modern Approach to File Services for Media Companies
Solutions for Media and Entertainment
- Legacy File Server Replacement
- Modern, caching edge appliances provide unlimited local access to large media files
- Secure Content Collaboration
- Office and remote users can securely access and edit files with co-workers in locations around the world
- Distributed Office Backup
- Protect remote offices from data loss events, including ransomware and natural disasters
- Disaster Recovery
- Instant failover of office appliances to the cloud in the event of an outage, ensuring zero user downtime
Built to Meet Media Requirements
- Smart Caching Filers
- Unlimited file capacity for any office environment
- Data Tiering and Archiving
- Move cold data to cloud while keeping warm files local
- Efficient Data Transfer and Replication
- Optimize data to overcome high latency of remote locations
- Source-Based Data Encryption
- Secure files in-traffic (TLS) and at rest (AES-256)
- Create project collaboration folders for internal/external users
- Content Distribution
- Push out new files across any number of global sites