Leading French Cloud Service Provider to offer Hybrid Local and Cloud Storage Solutions with CTERA Networks’ Cloud Storage Gateways
Parallels Summit 2012, Orlando, FL, February 14, 2012 – Quadria, France’s leading IT solutions provider, and CTERA Networks, the leader in cloud storage enablement solutions, today announced the availability of Quadria cloud services based on CTERA’s award winning Cloud Attached Storage technology. CTERA Networks is showcasing its cloud attached storage solution at Booth #323 at the 2012 Parallels Summit, taking place from Tuesday, February 14 to Thursday, February 16 at the Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center.
According to an IDC study published in January, the adoption rate of Cloud Computing solutions is higher in France than anywhere else in Europe. As many as 93 percent of French companies declare being evaluated or already using some type of Cloud services with the needs in professional services related to Cloud Computing having met a tremendous growth of 197 percent year-on-year.
Aimed at small and mid-sized enterprises (SME) and enterprise remote offices / branch offices (ROBO), the new offering from Quadria combines CTERA’s customer-premises cloud storage gateway appliances with secure, resilient Quadria cloud storage for backup, file synchronization and disaster recovery.
The cloud storage services are provided out of Quadria’s dual state-of-the-art datacenters in France, both featuring comprehensive security measures including 24/7 security, surveillance and redundant power.
The “Powered by CTERA” offering includes:
- Comprehensive Data Protection – Protecting PCs, roaming laptops and servers with backups stored both locally and in the cloud. The combination of local and off-site backup provides disaster recovery and immediate restore capabilities.
- LAN-Speed Backup and Restore – Thanks to the local network appliance, advanced de-duplication and bandwidth optimization, users experience local network speeds even as their data is being backed up to the cloud.
- Ease of File Sharing – The solution makes it easy to exchange and share data between users, synchronize files and folders, and access files remotely using a standard Web browser.
- Reduced IT Overhead – The new offering combine storage, backup, file sharing and remote access, avoiding the need for dedicated file servers, standalone NAS devices and separate backup software. All aspects of the solution are centrally managed by Quadria, allowing organizations to focus on their business and reduce IT costs.
- Enterprise-grade Security – Customer data is encrypted using 256-bit AES before being sent to the Quadria cloud. The data is stored in Quadria’s two heavily protected datacenters, including RFID and biometric access control, round-the-clock surveillance and on site security staff.
“The CTERA solution allows Quadria to provide cloud storage services from France-based datacenters, helping our customers to comply with French data protection laws” said Gilles Perrot, General Manager at Quadria. “As an established cloud services provider we can leverage our infrastructure to provide storage and backup solutions that complement our other SME-focused offerings, creating real value for partners and customers of all sizes.”
“By joining forces with a cloud services leader such as Quadria, we are dramatically increasing the availability of CTERA solutions in the French market,” said Hervé Bourgeois, Vice President International Sales at CTERA. “Quadria shares our vision of using the cloud to deliver cost effective, no-compromise solutions, and with its wide presence across the country, is an ideal partner for making this vision a reality.”
The new services are available immediately. Free trial plans are available. To join, visit ctera.quadria.fr or email email@example.com.
About CTERA Networks
CTERA Networks revolutionizes data protection, collaboration and storage for SMBs and enterprise branch offices with Cloud Attached Storage®, a hybrid solution that combines secure cloud storage services with on-premises appliances and managed agents in an all-in-one solution. CTERA Networks was the first company to introduce cloud storage gateway appliances, and its scalable cloud service delivery platform enables service providers and IT resellers to easily provide cloud storage services to their customers, using the public or private cloud back-end of their choice. For more information, visit www.ctera.com. Follow CTERA on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CTERA.
Quadria is a leading IT professional service firm in France, with 15 locations across the country and two datacenters (Tier 3 and Tier 4) in the Paris region. In 2010 Quadria established a new division dedicated to cloud computing solutions. Part of the AceCom Group, which employs 390 people and has a turnover of 95€ million, Quadria is a founder and member of Euralliance Network, an organization of leading IT solution providers. For more information, visit www.quadria.fr.