Palo Alto, California and Petah Tikvah, Israel – February 24, 2014 – CTERA Networks (www.ctera.com) today announced a strategic corporate growth initiative and hiring effort to capture the unprecedented demand for its Cloud Storage Services Platform. As part of this initiative, CTERA announced today several key additions to the CTERA management team who will help accelerate market share acquisition and position the company for accelerated growth.
Highlights of CTERA’s 2014 growth plan include:
- Expanding worldwide headcount by 60 percent, with the company staffing in all functional areas.
- Continuing its worldwide expansion with broad presence to be distributed across all major territories in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Investing significantly in its North American presence with new sales, marketing and technical hires, including major additions to its management team:
- Jeff Denworth has joined CTERA as Senior Vice President of Marketing. Denworth will report to CEO Liran Eshel and is responsible for extending CTERA’s worldwide marketing platform. Denworth brings more than 15 years of experience to CTERA, most recently serving as the vice president of marketing at DataDirect Networks, where he helped drive more than $1 billion of cloud and big data storage technology sales. Denworth also has held management positions with Cluster File Systems, Inc. and Dataram Corporation.
- Rani Osnat, CTERA’s Vice President of Marketing for the past four years, will assume new responsibilities as Vice President of Strategic Marketing & Customer Experience and will continue to oversee key marketing initiatives.
- Bob Doherty has joined CTERA as Vice President of North America Sales. Doherty also will report to CEO Liran Eshel and is responsible for managing CTERA’s North American sales operations and meeting the surge in demand for CTERA’s Cloud Storage Services Platform. Doherty brings more than 20 years of enterprise technology sales and operations experience to CTERA, with proven leadership in growth organizations at leading technology companies such as Compellent (acquired by Dell), Virtual Iron (acquired by Oracle) and AT&T.
“CTERA is in the midst of a tremendous growth as we scale up our company to meet unprecedented demand for our Cloud Storage Services Platform, said Liran Eshel, CEO and Founder CTERA. We are honored to welcome Jeff and Bob and all of the new CTERA team members who will accelerate our ability to capture this amazing market opportunity.”
“I am excited to join CTERA as the company prepares for its next stage of growth. The company’s reputation is rivaled only by the overwhelming success they’ve enjoyed as their Cloud Storage Services Platform gains momentum across the market, said Jeff Denworth, SVP Marketing, CTERA. I am excited at the opportunity to build on the strong foundation set by the CTERA team as we enable traditional IT organizations to transform themselves into agile service providers.”
“As more data and applications are accessed through the cloud and organizations look to deploy cost-effective cloud storage solutions, it’s becoming increasingly important for organizations to make smart decisions around storage services, interoperability, security, management and scalability, said Bob Doherty, VP North America Sales, CTERA. CTERA’s early-mover advantage in this space, coupled with its marquee customer base of Global 500 companies and Cloud Service Providers, positions the company solidly as the ideal platform provider for the cloud era. I look forward to working closely with CTERA’s customers, partners and worldwide team to make CTERA the standard in enterprise cloud storage.”
In related CTERA news today:
- CTERA has crossed the milestone of deploying more than 30,000 cloud storage gateways, selling more enterprise cloud storage gateways than all other cloud gateway vendors combined.
- CTERA announced a tripling of its worldwide business customer base in 2013. Today, more than 21,000 businesses are powered by CTERA’s Cloud Storage Services Platform.
- New blog posts on CTERA.com/blog
Visit www.ctera.com/company/careers to explore immediately open positions and apply online today.
About CTERA Networks
CTERA Networks provides the industry’s first and only cloud storage services platform. Deployed by Global 1000 enterprises and leading cloud service providers, CTERA transforms private or public cloud infrastructure into scalable, secure, business-critical data services, addressing the storage, data protection and collaboration needs of business users. CTERA was founded by IT security experts in 2008, and is backed by Benchmark Capital, Venrock and Cisco. For more information visit ctera.com or follow @CTERA on twitter.com/CTERA.