Ramp Up to Cloud Storage Services
Cloud computing is transforming the channel. As customers are transitioning from on-premises software and hardware solutions to cloud services, resellers must adapt to the changing IT purchasing patterns.
Offer your SMB and enterprise customers hybrid cloud/on-premises storage, data protection and collaboration solutions, from a single platform.
Hybrid Cloud/On-Premises ArchitectureStorage appliances to fit sites from a few to 200 users, software agents for server and laptop backup and sync, and mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android.
Flexible Deployment & Business ModelDeliver cloud services with zero CAPEX on hosted "powered by CTERA" clouds, or launch your own cloud with minimal datacenter investment.
With CTERA's cloud storage enablement suite, value added resellers (VARs) can enter the lucrative cloud storage services market with a comprehensive, cost-effective offering that addresses the needs of their enterprise and SMB customers, generating new recurring revenues.
The Unified Solution for Storage, Data Protection and Collaboration
CTERA seamlessly combines the convenience and speed of local network storage with flexible, scalable and universally accessible cloud storage. Our solution comprises:
- Cloud storage gateway appliances provide NAS functionality at the customer premises, with extensive built-in local and cloud backup capabilities.
- End-point software agents that provide either local or cloud backup and sync for laptops and servers, including support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server and Active Directory.
- Mobile app for secure file collaboration on iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- CTERA Portal provides central management of customer-premises appliances and agents, service plan creation, cloud storage provisioning, real-time monitoring and more.
Run Your Own Cloud Services, Hosted or Installed
To start your own cloud services in days with minimal up-front investment, choose CTERA Portal SaaS Edition. While benefiting from the economies of scale of shared hosting, the SaaS Edition gives you full control over all aspects of the cloud service, including customer and device management, provisioning, and reporting – all provided with your own brand. CTERA Portal SaaS edition is provided as a hosted service by one of our "Powered by CTERA" partners.
Alternatively, provide services from your own datacenter with CTERA Portal Datacenter Edition to set up your very own cloud, with full control over storage infrastructure.
Our 100% Channel Commitment
CTERA sells exclusively through channel partners – we never sell direct and will not compete with you. We believe in enabling our partners to build cloud-based services with sustained profitability and growth.
Find out more about our partner benefits or how to partner with CTERA.
- High-Margin, Recurring Revenue Opportunity: Value-added solutions such as backup and file sharing are high priority items for business IT, and CTERA's cost-effective solutions guarantee you profits from day one.
- Multiple services, single platform: CTERA allows you to create backup, file sharing and storage applications using a single platform, lowering your overhead and increasing your profitability.
- Ramp Up As You Need: Start by reselling cloud services with no investment in infrastructure, and if you so wish, transition later to running your own cloud.
- Choose Your Cloud: CTERA's solution works seamlessly with a variety of cloud storage providers, and our growing network of partners allows to choose a cloud service provider who will run the infrastructure while you manage your own offering and customers.
- Hybrid customer deployment options: Optimize performance and end-user experience with a mix of cloud storage gateways for customer sites, managed CTERA agents for roaming users , and CTERA mobile for smartphone and tablet users.
- Delivered under your own brand: CTERA enables full branding of your solution, including all aspects of customer interaction on the web, PC and mobile.
- Designed for the channel: A true multi-tenant, multi-tiered and scalable solution, with provisioning and billing APIs, monitoring, logging and reporting capabilities, and supporting high-availability and load balancing.
- Rapid launch and deployment: The rich functionality provided by CTERA Portal and ease of setting up the CTERA cloud storage gateways allow you to offer and customize cloud storage services in a matter of days.
Centralized Management of Remote Appliances and End-Point Agents
A complete view of all CTERA Portal connected appliances and agents in a single console. Admins can view device status, account, template, version and other parameters. Sort, search and export supported.
Customized End-User Email Notifications
CTERA Portal administrators can completely customize when end-user email notifications are sent and their contents. Automated notifications can be triggered by events such as storage quota used, trial expiration, disconnected devices, and more.
Vouchers for Pre-Paid Plans and Promotions
Create series of one-time use voucher codes for reseller pre-paid plans and special promotions.
End-User Portal User Interface
End-users can access their own portal account anytime, anywhere, connect devices and sign up for service plans and add-ons.
Cloud Drive Sync
Define folders to synchronize in real-time to the cloud. CTERA agents and appliances both provide the ability to define user groups for global de-duplication, which greatly improves performance over WAN and reduces cloud storage needs.
End-User File Manager
End-users can access their cloud drive and backup files using an online file manager, where they can download, restore and share files with one-off URLs via email.
Flexible Bandwidth Throttling
Ensure smooth network performance by selectively throttling appliance-to-cloud traffic when your network is busy. Control the exact bandwidth consumption during specific days of the week and hours of the day.
Network File Sharing
CTERA appliances support popular network file sharing protocols including CIFS, NFS, AFP, FTP, rsync, and WebDAV.
CTERA's Small-Footprint Agent
Back up and synchronize folders to the cloud with CTERA's small footprint software agents, allowing users to initiate and monitor backups and sync operations from their desktops.
Windows Shell Integration
Add/remove files for backup right in Windows Explorer, access your synchronized cloud drive, and receive notifications on backup and sync operations.