Whitepaper: Private Enterprise File Sync & Share (EFSS)
The collaborative nature of work today requires enterprise employees to be able to easily share information with co-workers, partners and customers.
With BYOD (‘Bring Your Own Device’) becoming the norm, and in the absence of enterprise IT-sanctioned alternatives, users are often using consumer-grade public cloud services to share files, putting sensitive corporate data at risk.
In this whitepaper, you will learn about:
- The need for file sync & share (FSS) solutions in the enterprise
- Benefits of FSS vis-à-vis traditional file sharing solutions
- Private cloud vs. public cloud FSS
- Key requirements for a enterprise-grade FSS solution on private / dedicated infrastructure
- CTERA’s FSS solution architecture, features, and benefits